Maupeltuewey Kina'matno'kuom 2019 Primary Registration:
Primary registration for the 2019 will take place during the school day for the period of May 2019 - June 2019. Parents are welcome to visit the school during the instructional day to complete the required registration form.
To register for Primary:
- A child must have reached their 5th birthday on or before December 31, 2019 as per the Nova Scotia Education Act.
- Parents & guardians must present the following:
- The child's proof of age - original document : birth certificate
- Any legal documents related to custody arrangements if applicable
- Health card number and expiry date at the time of registration.
- Certificate of Indian Status Card Number
- Emergency contact phone numbers
- Parents & Guardians are encouraged to communicate, upon registration, any special needs of the child or area of concern ie: medical, behavior, speech, hearing etc so that appropriate planning for school entry can take place.
- Parents & Guardians will be notified about the time & date for Primary Orientation. At this time your child will attend school for the day, become familiar with the facilities at the school and become comfortable with the classroom setting.
- Registration forms are available on our school website
- If you require anymore information, do not hesitate to call the school at 902 562 2205 or visit during school hours (8:30 - 3:30)