Information for Parents & Guardians
Primary Registration for September 2018
Grade Primary registration forms will be available at the school from February 26, 2018 – June 29, 2018 during regular school hours. Registration forms are also available on our school website at membertouschool.ca. Feel free to print them off and return them to the school at your convenience.
To Register for Grade Primary:
A child must have reached their 5th birthday on or before December 31, 2018 as per the Nova Scotia Education Act.
Parents & Guardians must present the following:
- The child's proof of age: birth certificate.
- Health card number and expiry date at the time of registration.
- Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada - Certificate of Indian Status – Registry Number.
- Legal documents related to custody arrangements if applicable.
- Emergency contact phone numbers.